Thursday, April 17, 2008

A long night for Wolves fans...Game one loss to Milwaukee!

I'll keep this short and not so sweet, last night the Chicago Wolves got a wake up call. The Milwaukee Admirals will not roll over and Chicago needs to step it up several notches and not rest on their laurels to take the Calder. Yes there was again inconsistent referring but as it has been said "good teams will over come bad officiating". The Wolves didn't get the job done in regulation and didn't follow through in OT, despite leading in shots on goal throughout the game.

Now for the good news, at the risk of sounding like as my friend Craig from Armagh says "A Happy Clapper" if the Wolves take a hard look today and regroup they can take this series in hand and take it. With hard work and heart they can take it all the way to the silver.

Now with great pleasure and pride I can show you the first images I've captured of hockey with an SLR in a while. Physical Therapy starts today, with luck I'll be up to using the full kit in a short time. Well, I work in hope, it's not only the players on the ice who work hard to get back in the game.


No comments: