Friday, January 25, 2008

The hockey road is calling...

Powderhornhockey
It's Friday, lunchtime and the computer system has been slow all day. So of course I choose to eat my lunch here, munching between thoughts. It has been a tough week in this hockey lovers day job and frankly, I just can't wait for that lovely time when I can hit the Kronos and put it behind me. In just four hours and twenty minutes I will be at Union Station boarding a train to one of my favorite places on earth. Believe it or not Michigan, yes Michigan. This transplanted New Yorker loves the land of cherries, Big Blue and year round ice. Kissane and I will be catching the Wolves/Grand Rapids match tomorrow night. I understand several fellow Wolves STH will be joining us up there. So lets see...that makes eight dedicated Wolves fans against an entire arena of Griffs enthusiasts. I'd say the odds look even.

No comments: