Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blackhawks Training Camp

Sit Down And Shut UP
We are knee deep in Blackhawks camp this week, a poster on my favorite Hawks site, Second City Hockey posted this on youtube. To my friends in Belfast watching for Davy Phillips enjoy the coverage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGS7ZFora0A

Sadly my day job is keeping me home from camp this year however this site is giving fine coverage to the event.

Friday night the Chicago Steel will be playing Indiana Ice at the Edge in Bensonville. With luck it will be a chance to see Blackhawk prospect 17 year old Cab Morris in goal for for Indiana. He looked great at rookie camp against the big boys in July he should be really strutting his stuff before a home town crowd against the Steel. Game time is 7:30, be there or be square!

1 comment:

GETkristiLOVE said...

Being from Indiana myself, I am rooting for that rookie Morris.